This video is about the solution of the Newton-Raphson Method in excel and visual basic (VBA) to find the root of the non-linear equation. The tutorial consists of:
- Theory of Newton Raphson Method
- Solution of Newton Raphson Method in Excel
- Solution of Newton Raphson Method in VBA
The final expression of the Newton-Raphson method can be written as:
The solution steps can be summarized as:
- Choose a guess value x.
- Find the value of f(x) and f’(x).
- Estimate the next value of x using the given equation and calculate the function value.
- If x is not the root of f(x) then repeat steps 2 & 3 until f(xi) = 0 within specified accuracy.
Please like and follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chemiopedia
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chemiopedia
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/chemiopedia
Join the Facebook group for interactive learning: https://www.facebook.com/groups/363925814761994
For any queries please write: Support@chemiopedia.com