This video is about the solution of the Regula Falsi Method to find the root of the non-linear equation. The tutorial consists of:
- Theory of Regula Falsi Method
- Solution of Regula Falsi Method in Excel
- Solution of Regula Falsi Method in VBA
Final expression to get the guess value can be written as:
Steps for a solution using the Regula Falsi method can be summarized as:
- Find points a and b such that a < b and f(a) x f(b) < 0.
- Take the interval [a, b] and determine the next value of x1.
- If f(x1) = 0 then x1 is an exact root, else if f(x1) x f(b) < 0 then let a = x1, else if f(a) x f(x1) < 0 then let b = x1.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until f(xi) = 0 within specified accuracy.
Please like and follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chemiopedia
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chemiopedia
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/chemiopedia
Join the Facebook group for interactive learning: https://www.facebook.com/groups/363925814761994
For any queries please write: Support@chemiopedia.com